Indore, which is the commercial hub of Central India, is embossed with the legacy of Holkars.
One of the prominent legacies, catering to the gregarious needs of the city is Yeshwant Club. It came into existence in 1934 at the behest of late His Highness Tukoji Rao Holkar.
The Club was established out of natural love and affection for his beloved son, Yuvraj Yeshwant Rao. Perched in the heart of the growing township, it spreads over an expanse of 14 Acres and is one of the living signatures of the Holkar Era.